[Ansteorra] BP refinery explosion

R. BONNER mythus at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 19:40:40 PST 2005

OK here, was close but not in it, I think the Gods that someone had some snap and hit the horn other wise the loss of life would have been worce. I am now trying to find a new job and out of plant work but at my age and lack of perfoshenial skills  that is going to be close to impossible. I will keep praying for those that have left this workd and hope that the number dose not increase. I wonder can we do somthing for those effect like a fund raiser or blood drive??

Are all of our people in the Stargate area ok? Did we have anyone involved??
Saw this on the news and just checking in.

Maleah
Namron