[Ansteorra] Queen's Childrens college

Contesavan at aol.com Contesavan at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 20:41:10 PST 2005

Greetings,
Yes, the Children's College is this weekend.
If you are wanting to know what classes are available, we will have
embroidery, archery, youth rapier and boffer, bardic, weaving, nature, dance, basics of
paint table, SCA 101, Fighting 101, drumming, serving.
As you may guess, some classes require the participants to be a little older
than others.
If you email me tomorrow, I will pre-register your children for classes.
Most classes have a limit of 20 children.
I look forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Drive safely,
vanessa