[Ansteorra] BP refinery explosion

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 00:46:45 PST 2005

Only 6 people have been identified so far. Last check 14 where killed. We are all still waiting to hear who the others are. May god watch over all!

In Service, Love

"Paul E. Kiefer, Jr." <rapierman at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Bethany wrote:
> Out of curiosity, which refinery was it? (Dad used to work for Amoco
> in Houston)

British Petroleum in Texas City, according to America Online's "News"
section. I got word about an hour and a half after the incident.

Lord Johann Kiefer Haydon (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)
Orbis Herald (and tax man).