[Ansteorra] Raffle info

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 14:59:56 PST 2005

Just out of curiosity, that isn't a trailer obtained after an AoB, was it?

Darcy
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Drake" <ainarm at cox.net>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Cc: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 3:07 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] Raffle info

Greetings unto Ansteorra,
Just a friendly reminder that the Barony of Northkeep is currently holding a
raffle to help raise money to replace our old trailer.  What we are
raffleing is a chance at one of two silver cups.  One made by myself and
another made by Master Beorhtlic Folcwineson.  There are examples of a few
of these cups at http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/cups/cups.htm  These cups
are made from hand worked silver.  Some of you have seen these cups and
expressed a desire to have one of your own.  Now is your chance.  Tickets
are available from the Baron and Baroness of Northkeep and the Senechal for
5.00 each.  The drawing will be held at our April populace meeting.  You do
not need to be present to win.  If you are interested in getting a ticket
contact one of us at an event or you can contact me via email.

Baron Ainar Magnusson
Baron of Northkeep
ainarm at cox.net