[Ansteorra] RE: [Steppes] Are there sca members here in Canton?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 11:27:45 PST 2005

Sherenia,
The Shire of Rosenfeld is Tyler, TX.  Have you tried clicking on our map
located on the Ansteorran website?  http://www.ansteorra@ansteorra.com  I
believe that will work.  I will double-check to make sure the site is correct
(it could even be .org).  If you click on the map in your general area, or
Tyler (Rosenfeld), the groups will come up for you to choose from, whichever is
closest to you.  Otherwise, shire and baronial branches have areas separated by
zip code in each region (I believe you are in central region) and perhaps you
could ask someone (even the Rosenfeld chronicler) if someone is receiving
publications in your zip code.

Honorable Lady Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre
Barony of the Steppes (Dallas area)

--- "Dale, Richard N" <DaleRN at aetna.com> wrote:
> Try contacting people in the Shire of Rosenfeld as they have members in
> Canton.
>
> Nolen Dale
> Market Aligned Project Lead Oklahoma, South Texas
> phone 817-417-2559
> fax 817-417-2598

“... his body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch ... the look of mingled fear and surprise on his ... wasted, once-handsome face as he fell through the ancient doorway and disappeared behind the veil ...”  p. 886 (abridged).  "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  J.K. Rowling.  Bloomsbury Publishing, London.