[Ansteorra] calendar

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 18:54:02 PST 2005

Greetings!
This is my last day as Your Kingdom Calendar Secretary.  I have truely enjoyed working with all of you especially Master Richard, who first led me into the seneschal's office, Mistress Clarissa and Master Modius who have all been wonderful leaders and most of all His Excellency Armond Dragonetti.  Without his help, I could never have done this job.  As I have traveled through all the regions of this great Kingdom, I have met many examples of what makes Ansteorra a shining example of beauty and honor.  May each of you find the Dream you are looking for.
Please feel free to email me if I have anything wrong in the calendar this one last time.<G>
In service,
Mistress Gwyneth Blackrose
Ex-Kingdom Calendar Deputy<G>
April  2005
1-3                Crown Tournament  - Bordermarch (Beaumont, Tx)

                Queen's Champion Bids Due
                July Fall Arts Symposium bids due
8-10             Stargate Baronial – Stargate (Houston, TX)

15-17           Shadowlands Champion – Shadowlands (College Station, Tx)

Defender of the Flame – Canton of Glaslyn (Denton , Tx)

Coastal Invasion – Seawinds (Corpus Christi, Tx)

22-24          Champions of Bonwicke – Bonwicke (Lubbock, TX) *PED

Equestrian College – Shire of Tir Medoin/Barony Bryn Gwylad (Rockdale/Austin, Tx)

29-1             Quest for the Book of Days – Barony Bjornsborg (San Antonio, Tx)

Wastelands Defender – Shire of the Wastelands (Enid , OK)

Guardian of the Tor – Dragonsfire Tor (Stephenville, tx)

May 2005
6-8             Beltane Games – Barony of Namron (Norman, OK)

13-15        Bordermarch Baronial – Bordermarch (Beaumont, Tx)

Elfsea Springfaire – Barony of Elfsea (Ft. Worth, Tx)

20-22      Mendersham Defender – Mendersham ( Abilene, Texas)

            Loch Soillier Baronial – Loch Soillier (Clear Lake, TX) *PED

             Eldern XXVII – Barony of the Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK)

27-29  Steppes Warlord – Steppes (Dallas, TX) *PED

June 2005
3-5             Castellan – North Keep (Tulsa, OK) *PED

10-12          King’s College – Barony of Namron (Norman, OK)

               Youth Academy III - Shire of Tir Medoin (Rockdale, TX)

17-19         Kingdom Dance/Music Symposium – Canton of Westgate (Houston)

24-26        Passe de Arms – Shire of Adlersruhe (Amarillo, Tx)

Midsummer’s Masked Ball – Canton of Lindenwood (Irving, Tx)

July 2005
1-3

4th  Monday – Independence Day

8-10      Coronation – TBA

15-17        Kings Round Table – TBA

               Crown Tourney Bids Due

22-24     Sundered Shield VI –Crossrode Keep (Big Spring, Tx)

29-31     Queens Champion – TBA

August 2005
5-7        Lughnasad – Shire of Loch Ruadh (Benbrook, Tx)

12-14 (Pennsic)  Steppes Artisan – Barony of the Steppes (Dallas, Tx)

19-21 (Pennsic)

26-28

September 2005
2-4    Wiesenfeuer Baronial - Wiesenfeuer (OKC, OK) *PED

Gothic War – Western Region (Amarillo, Tx)

5th Monday – Labor Day

9-11   Fall Arts Symposium - TBA

16-18     Defender of the Fort – RavensFort (Huntsville, TX) *PED

Mooneschadow Guardian XXV - Shire of Mooneschadowe  (Stillwater, OK)

23-25  Elfsea Defender XXV – Elfsea (Ft. Worth, TX) *PED

October 2005
30-2        Crown Tourney  – Northern Region

          Queen's Champion Bids Due

7-9           Namron Protectorate – Namron (Norman , OK) *PED

Cour d’Amour – Gates Edge (Houston, Tx)

14-16     Fall Court – Bjornsborg (San Antonio, TX) – *PED

Battle of the Pines – Greywood (Lufkin, Nacgodoches, Tx)

21-23  Bryn Gwylad Baronial – Bryn Gwylad (Austin, Tx)

28-30     Samhain Celebration – Eldern Hills (Lawton/Ft. Sills, OK) *PED

31st Monday – Halloween