[Ansteorra] Thank You's for Bonwicke Champions

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Sun May 1 21:03:37 PDT 2005

I would like to take a few minutes, to express my deepest gratitude for the
help that was given me at Bonwicke's Champion's last weekend.
First to Their Excellencies for allowing me to be their event steward. The
honor that was given me meant so much.
To Lord Godfrey, the help you gave seemed to me, sometimes that you did more
for the event than I did.
Ladies Liaden and Kristy, Lords Bastion and William, thanks for doing the
gate a sometimes thankless chore.
The Corsairs that helped me tear down the merchants pavilion, you still have
half a week before I go back to picking on you. Thanks guys, I apologize for
not getting all your names, but then sometimes I am lucky to remember my
own.
Rowan, thanks for waterbearing for us, you are a dear as well as a
lifesaver.
HE Safiye, as always you come thru as my list mistress, what would we do
with out you? And not to forget the Light fighters, thanks again Ldy Liaden.
Last but certainly never least, the lovely and gracious Lady Ysoulde, who
along with her talented Galley Crew (HL Ryah, Lds Angus and Byron, M'ldy
Orin & Brittany) did such a great job on the feast. She is someone who I
highly recommend when it comes to cooking a feast.
A few words can never truly express my thanks for all of your help and
encouragement. If I have forgotten anyone, I do apologize most humbly.
I am and remain, yours in service,
HE Chiang, Centurion
Event Steward for Bonwicke's Champions