[Ansteorra] Guardian Thanks

ThoraOdottir at aol.com ThoraOdottir at aol.com
Tue May 3 10:47:36 PDT 2005

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for coming out and making Guardian of the
Tor 14 a wonderful event.  It was a beautiful weekend (okay a little wet at
first) and fun was had by all.

I wanted to also extend my thanks to (please excuse me if I murder your name)

Lady Janie of the Tor....my co autocrat
Lady Eithne the healer.....chiurgeon
Lady Colleen o' Kelly.....waterbearer
Lady Ghieslaine of the Steppes....troll, site tokens, bardic prize
Lord Ravenger Wolfkin...chivalric and archery prizes, general roustabout work
Lady Rhiannon Carmichael....largess for B&B
Lord Logithar......site prep, general roustabout work
Lord Eoghan mac Cinatha....site prep, mowing, use of the forge shop
Lady Simone.....privy patrol
Centurion Morgan....coming out to authorize
Sir Romanus....coming out to authorize
Don Valentine....coming out to authorize
Lord Carrell....Rapier list master (chiurgeons ROCK!)
Lady Julianna...Chivalric list mistress
Lady Aislyn...Archery list mistress
Arthur from DFT (sorry can't remember the SCA name)....ice running
Lord Hengist .... meat serving at pot luck.

I am sure i am forgeting someone....I have slept a couple of times since
then.  Please know that even if you aren't listed here your contributions to
Guardian of the Tor 14 are appreciated.

Thank you all

Thora Olafsdottir