[Ansteorra] Calling all Merchants for Bordermarch Baronial

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Tue May 3 08:21:46 PDT 2005

Greeting Ansteorra!
     Bordermarch Baronials is only 10 Days away!  May 13-15 at Border Keep.

This is a very well attended event as many of our champions go on to do
other great things like becoming King or Kingdom Seneschal :)
The Royal Huntsman Tourney is also going to be at this event with many great
people of Ansteorra in attendance.

We still have room for more merchants.
If you plan to merchant (or know someone who is planning to, Please contact
me privately, so that we have proper space allocated and signage ready for
you!

==============================
Currently I have contacted and
planned accommodations for:

Barefoot Boxes
Karen's candles
Briar patch
Persian Oasis
Phoenix
Wolfen's Garb

Baronial Website is: http://bordermarch.org/BaronialEvent.htm

Merchant list can be found at: http://bordermarch.org/Merchants.htm

I can be contacted at:   phocas at bordermarch.org or Moas at bordermarch.org

Vendor Steward,
In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)