[Ansteorra] Warlord Library

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun May 8 18:13:36 PDT 2005

This year's Warlord is nearly upon us.  Our library has been offered
twice before to tremendous excitement.  Won't you lend us a few of your
books to share?

Just put your name (or other identifying mark) inside the books.  Pack
them, preferably, in "milk crates" or boxes. Make a list of every book
in those boxes.  Then get it duplicated. Bring the books and lists to
the Hall on Friday at 2 pm, or anytime thereafter.  We will care for the
books until you return for them on Sunday around noon. They will be used
only within the library, and carefully at that!

With your help, the library will be even more of a place to read in
peace upon all subjects.

In service,

HL Ciard
Librarian
(by the hand of Gerita)

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)