[Ansteorra] Kingdom of Heaven demo in Loch Soillier

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 10:22:08 PDT 2005

--- ansteorra-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
> Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 04:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
> From: CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Ansteorra] Kingdom of Heaven demo:  FYI
> To: ansteorra <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
>
> Good day,
>     I am here to relate news of The Loch Soilleir demo for
> The Kingdom of Heaven movie at the Cinemark Theater in
> Webster,Texas, Saturday, May 7 from 2-5.

Giovanna did an excellent job of coordinating the demo,
with notices to the populace well in advance so we could
plan to attend.   The business cards and flyers Giovanna
created were nice to hand out to patrons.

The theater management thought we were very cool, and will
likely plan for a demo for Zorro II this summer; while they
intended to charge us a matinee rate for the evening movie,
they decided to let us in for free instead.  Wow!

Great job!
Hillary