[Ansteorra] Wastelands Defender

jan hamen jhamen at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 21:17:15 PDT 2005

Greetings,

     The Seneschal, Autocrats and the Populace of the Shire of the Wastelands would like to take a moment to thank each and every person who joined us this last weekend for our Defender Event.  It was fun and heartbreaking at the same time and we truly appreciate all the wonderful people in this kingdom who reached out their hands in friendship and in love.  We couldn't have had such a great 12 years without all of you.  It is times like this that remind me why this game we play grabbed me and sucked me in long ago and what keeps me coming back.  So, remember the fun, fights and food and look for us at your events in the future.

Long live the Wastelands!

Keina Greenleaf