[Ansteorra] Blogs?

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Tue May 10 11:47:32 PDT 2005

Just trying to get some info.

What is the appeal of Blogs?
Do people who have Blogs think that no one will read them and put their
own spin on things?
What do you do if someone takes your blog out of context?
How do you let someone know if something on a blog hurts you?

Personally I would much rather talk to people on the phone or in person
or write my private thoughts in a diary than something that can be
accessed by anyone with a internet connection.

Do you think that Officers, nobles, peers etc should be held to higher
standard on a blog? If so why?

Perhaps these are easy or hard questions. Just trying to figure out the
whole Blog concept and idea.

If problems arise from a blog comment what do you think is the best way
to correct that situation?

Looking forward to the commentary.

Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna