[Ansteorra] Blogs?

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 15:03:16 PDT 2005

In any situation--conversations, diaries,letters, blogs, or graffiti on an
ancient Pompeiian wall being read by a 21st century archaeologist--the best
direction I can offer, not for solving blog problems (or any of the others),
but for heading them off, is a quote (and you know how calligraphers are
addicted to collecting quotes!)--actually, a prayer----

"O Lord, keep my words soft and sweet today, because I may have to eat them
tomorrow."

HL Lete Bithespring

"Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc." <steppes at ansteorra.org>