[Ansteorra] Thanks for Elsea

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 12:13:03 PDT 2005

I would like to express my thanks to the Barony of Elfsea for
their wonderful lunch. The attendees not only got a very nice
lunch of grilled chicken, Greek Salad, pita, hummus, falafel and
fruit kebabs drizzled with chocolate but it was delivered to
everyone in paper baskets. I don't think I've ever been to
an event where this was done and the level of graciousness
it evidences (including those same servers coming around with
a bag to throw away the leavings) made those who attended
Springfaire feel even more like guests.

To the Baron and Baroness, cooks and servers, you have my
thanks.

Gunthar