[Ansteorra] Vitat to the New A.&S. Champion

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 17:46:45 PDT 2005

     I guess I must have missed the Post...However,

     "Vitat" to Lady Isabella Rodrigue , Ansteorra Kingdom M.O.C. , for becoming Bordermarch Baronial A.& S. Champion .She wrote a very interesting paper on the Women of the Middle Ages and the power they had in their stations in life of their time. Her Lord Husband also made her a very nice wood covering with a craving on the front. If you can , you should take a few minutes to read it the next time you see Lady Isabella.

   I would like to say "Vitat" to Arcarius Carluccio Di Baia  (who still owes me a cup real Italian cup of coffee??) as the new Royal Huntsman for our fair Kingdom. There were so many other champions, I can't remember all their names .If you did not attend , you missed a fun Event.

  The "Weather God" even smiled on all of Us .All in all it was a lovely day .

    Vitat to Bordermarch

It's nice to be important..but....It's more important to be nice...Ly.Kandyce of Oakclyffe