[Ansteorra] Invitiation to the Ansteorran Princess's Tea

elizabeth at crouchet.com elizabeth at crouchet.com
Wed May 18 12:10:16 PDT 2005

>From Her Royal Highness

Greetings to the Rapier Community
To all Cadets and Non Scarves I wish to extend an
invitation for us to spend some time together at
Steppes Warlord.  It is exciting to once again be
ascending to the throne and being of service to
Ansteorra.  Since four years have past, there are many
new fighters for me to meet and watch.  Please help me
with this enjoyable task. I am looking forward to all
of the great fighting and companionship.

HRH Saereid

The Princess's Tea will be held on
Saturday May 28, from 1:30-3:00PM
in the Great Hall at the Steppes Warlord event
in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

Please bring a mug and your witty conversation. Introduce yourself  to she who
will soon be Queen of Ansteorra and wish her a Happy Birthday, too!

You may contact me if you have any questions about this event.

Claire

You may forward this announcement as you see fit.