[Ansteorra] Canton Water

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 08:55:48 PDT 2005

I offer this article from the Canton Herald to confirm Lady Gerita's latest
post. We were given some information by someone who lives in Canton as to
the water quality. At no time was the water harmful, only unpleasant to the
taste and that is being taken care of.

http://www.vanzandtnews.com/publish/article_1573.shtml

In service,

Lyneya de Grey