[Ansteorra] 2004 Champions

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 08:16:06 PDT 2005

Sir Timo won the Warlord...and Don Aaron (the tall) won the light weapons
side...both with Countess Alison as their consort...so she is the Queen of
Love, Beauty, Grace and Honour.

H.L. Annes Clotilde von Bamburg -Steppes Bard

Oudoceus Kynith of the Shire of Rosenfeld was the winner of both the William
Tell and Steppes Archer shoots.

Mariah Longbow from Bryn Gwlad won the Children's shoot.

The bowman's/novice tourney was won by William of Locksley.

Gerita/Carolle Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:

Greetings,

I regret to report that I cannot find a complete list of the 2004
Champions and consorts from Warlord. I have every one up to 2002 or
2003 on a document HE Borek sent me. Will those who were the Champions,
or someone who knows who they were, please contact me?

In humble service,
Gerita
Autocrat

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost. They are
added to the ages of other women. -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)