[Ansteorra] RE: Steppes Warlord Question

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 10:45:36 PDT 2005

Gerita,

    Don't put the "Dratted Autocrat" down...I hear she writes fairly good reports.....LoL...K...

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 07:02:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: gail young
Subject: [Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord Question
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA Inc."

You can't register for Steppes on ACCEP???
gwyneth
(who is broke and needs to use a credit card)

No, I'm sorry. The dratted Autocrat couldn't figure out the Acceps
system, and never did get the event registered.

Gerita
More than slightly embarrassed