[Ansteorra] ISO "Governor's Letter of Commendation to the SCA"

niklas at pbgilbert.net niklas at pbgilbert.net
Thu May 19 19:49:06 PDT 2005

There was also one for 25 year event from Gov Perry of Texas and one
from the current Gov of Oklahoma. In fact the one from Oklahoma was a
proclamation rather than a letter of greeting.

Bush sent one for 20th Year and Perry sent one for 25th year.

We also got one from the Gov of OK at both events and they both were
proclamations.

I tried to get one for 25th year from "President" GW and never heard
from them.

I have copies of the ones I did , but right now have no idea where they
are due to the move.

HE Niklas

donnelshaw at aol.com wrote:
> Yes I have them. I am just in the end of year crunch. In fact I am still up at school working again tonight. If you can give me a week.
> Donnel

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW		H.E. Niklas Vasilevich
niklas at pbgilbert.net	      CB,CSM,KGA,OTR,ORH,Crane,AoA
936-714-3198 Cellular            Kingdom of Ansteorra
             Society for Creative Anachronism

            Texas Dept. Of Transportation, Radio Operations
            Austin, Texas                      512-506-5141
                       pgilber at dot.state.tx.us

                        "The Eagle has landed"
         "Sable, a double-headed eagle, a bordure engrailed or"