[Ansteorra] 2004 Champions

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 08:17:30 PDT 2005

Sir Alexis LeBouche  - Steppes Equestrian Champion

Gerita/Carolle Cox <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
Greetings,

I regret to report that I cannot find a complete list of the 2004
Champions and consorts from Warlord. I have every one up to 2002 or
2003 on a document HE Borek sent me. Will those who were the Champions,
or someone who knows who they were, please contact me?

In humble service,
Gerita
Autocrat

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost. They are
added to the ages of other women. -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)