[Ansteorra] Pennsic pre registration

cyranobcc at netzero.net cyranobcc at netzero.net
Wed May 25 15:39:47 PDT 2005

Greetings!!

I am pre-registered for Pennsic, and wanted to let you know.  My tent is 8 x 10 (that includes a pavillion I put over the top to help with the rain).  My lady may be joining me (she will find out fri or tue if she starts a new job, where she sill not have vacation time).  But she will require no additional tent space.  We are with the entourage of Jason and Saeried, so if we can set up close to them that would be great.

Thank you.  Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Don Brian mac Cael