[Ansteorra] Moondragon Massage at Steppes Warlord

Chris Zakes moondrgn at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 04:27:15 PDT 2005

Fair Greetings all,

Are you feeling overworked?

Maybe you pulled a muscle while flogging the serfs?

Maybe you're stiff from sleeping on the cold, hard ground?

Maybe you're feeling stressed out from dodging outlaws (or Royal tax
collectors?)

Maybe you just forgot to stretch out properly before fighting?

In any case, Moondragon Massage can help you relax and relieve those sore
muscles. I will be bringing the Moondragon Massage booth to Steppes
Warlord. I plan to be open all day on Saturday, and until noon or 1:00 on
Sunday.

Prices are: 15 minute chair massage, $15.00
15 minute cooling foot massage, $15.00
30 minute half-body table massage, $25.00
1 hour full-body table massage, $50.00

	-Tivar Moondragon
Proprietor, Moondragon Massage