[Ansteorra] Re: Steppes Weather

William Willett & Robin Lindsey moiranliam at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 12:45:57 PDT 2005

I thought there was a Duck that was supposed to prevent all this?  Did it
get ducknapped again?

Moira
Formerly of the Ansteorran Dept of Homeland Security,
and who has no idea where the Duck is now.

> Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:19:08 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Sunny Medlock <sunnyday78723 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Steppes Weather
> To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
>
> >From Yahoo Weather:
>
> Today: Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds NE
at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

> Tonight: Scattered thunderstorms early, then mainly cloudy after
midnight. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
> Tomorrow: Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and
thunderstorms developing by afternoon. High 81F. Winds light and variable.
Chance of rain 40%.
> Tomorrow night: Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low near
65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.