[Ansteorra] Re: [Steppes] Warlord Thanks

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Tue May 31 07:16:59 PDT 2005

I hope I speak for everyone there, Gerita, in congradulating you on a job well done.  In addition to everything else, you dealt admirably with my personal emergency, while dealing with your own!  I think I can safely say that everyone hopes for the quick and easy recovery of David from his illness, and that he will be in many people's thoughts and prayers.

HL Saqra, also with many words of thanks to everyone who pitched in to help ME!  Thanks so much for keeping my event from being a total washout!