[Ansteorra] Special Happening

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue May 31 13:06:22 PDT 2005

Don't forgetGreetings to all!
Its never too early to think about events and King's Round Table is just around the next month! There will be a Historian's Class and as a special treat HL Donnal will be showing all who attend the basics of scrapbooking. I am quite impressed with her skills and hope to learn a bit myself! All seneschals, chroniclers, local historians and would-be local historians are invited to attend. I will take the first 1/4 of the class to discuss what it takes to be a local historian and then HL Donnal will use the rest for her instruction. I hope to see you there! Until then, I remain....
In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Kingdom Historian
You are not an archeologist trying to construct a society that has been lost. You are a historian who is preserving what is now for the future to learn about us.The only SCA historians who will be SCA archeologists will be our heirs if we, as historians today, fail to do our jobs properly.