[Ansteorra] Please contact Spider

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:09:10 PST 2005

Greetings to all,
 Mu contacted me last night and asked that I email all of Ansteorra.
 Master Spider is in the hospital - I believe this is the sixth time this
year.
 At this time we know that he has an aneurysm in his stomach, only one
kidney left, and congestive heart failure. I understand that he has had
several heart attacks. Mu told me how Spider has been a fighter for years,
but now...Spider is giving up.
 I am asking that everyone who knows Master Spider - everyone who has
enjoyed a feast prepared by Spider - everyone who has heard of
Spider...please contact him and let him know how much he means to you. He
has already been in the hospital for a week. We don't know how much longer
he will be at the hospital or how much longer he will be with us.
 Spider's cell is 832-368-2934 -- he does have it with him at the hospital.
He is in Room 347.
The hospital is:

*Mailing address:*
CHRISTUS St. John Hospital
18300 St. John Dr.
Nassau Bay, TX 77058

*Key phone numbers:*

   - General Info: *(281) 333-5503*

Spider's known world name is Laurie Jorden (I had Mu spell it for me to make
sure I heard correctly.)
 For more information - please call Mu at 281-446-7596.
I know that Master Spider has been in the SCA for years. Please let him know
that he is still remembered.
 Thank you,
Racheal

--