[BULK] [Ansteorra] Beautiful Cool (Cold?) weather coming for BAM

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Wed Nov 16 07:31:10 PST 2005

I would really like to go to this.

Christine M. Melton
Citizen Potawatomi Nation
WIC Program
Vendor Coordinator
Phone (405)  273-3216
Fax(405)  273-4660

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces+cmelton=potawatomi.org at ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces+cmelton=potawatomi.org at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Phocas of Bordermarch
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:13 AM
To: Ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [BULK] [Ansteorra] Beautiful Cool (Cold?) weather coming for BAM

Greeting Travelers coming in for Bordermarch Autumn Melees!

   Well, the nice weather I ordered for BAM is arriving today!

Actually a little colder then I ordered.

Thursday & Friday Night will be in the mid to upper 30's!!!!

Highs around 60 and warming a little on Saturday.

Good Fighting weather during the day and good snuggling weather during the
nights.

- Please pack and pick your grab accordingly.

In Service to my Kingdom Ansteorra, Barony Bordermarch, and the Dream.

Lord Phocas,

BAM Event Steward

         Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!