[Ansteorra] Costal Region Siege

Suren Unegen commander at mongounegen.com
Mon Nov 21 11:56:02 PST 2005

Greetings to the populace of the Costal Region,

I need to know if you or you know of someone that may have an interest
in participating in siege activates at Gulf Wars. It is important that I
know because there will be NO authorizing at Gulf Wars. Also if you have
a siege engine or know of someone that dose, please pass this info to
them. I need to have a good accounting of the siege capability of the
Costal Region in both personal and engines long before we go off to war.
And again if you have been trying to contact me using my SBC/yahoo
e-mail account mythus at sbcglobal.net <mailto:mythus at sbcglobal.net> it is
not longer in use, please use commander at mongounegen.com
<mailto:commander at mongounegen.com> which is now my primary e-mail account.

--