[Ansteorra] House Burkhaven Yule Revel

HLDarcy HLDarcy at hot.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 21:13:11 PST 2005

Correction:  The Children's Gift exchange will not be a Viking.  Please
bring a small wrapped gift for each child participating.  Try to make the
gifts gender nuetral.  Unlike the Adult Viking Exchange there will be no
"thefts".

Darcy
Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.
Life is fun at Burkhaven.  An Odyssey of Learning:  see why at
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/