[Ansteorra] Bjornburg Sheep

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 06:26:48 PST 2005

Sir Corwin wrote

...was TAKEN by the Jealous SheepMolestors in
the Grand Barony of Bjornsburg for they had no sheep
of their own.

To which I MUST protest!  For on the Investiture of
Godwin and Radegund as Baron and Baroness, they were
presented with two lambs, male and female, from the
fabled Flock of Loch Soilleir.  Yes I say, the Loch
Flock!  The first of their ilk to leave those lands!

Therefore, the Barony of Bjornsburg did already have
sheep of quality stock!

William