[Ansteorra] How times have changed.

Ronda Roberts rivyn at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 15:58:45 PST 2005

I just got back last night from a trip down to South Padre Island for a
friends wedding and down in that area the gas is $1.92 a gallon.  Once I got
up into San Antonio area it started going back up to over the $2.00 a gallon
mark.  :(

One of these days I will move out into the country and get a horse and just
get rid of my car.  It would be cheaper that way I think!  hehe

In Service to the Dream,
Muriel filia Donaldi de Skia
Barony of Bryn-Gwlad
The Silver Fox Squadron
Ambassador to Atlantia

How many Knights does it take to light a fire?

None!  That's what squires are for!