[Ansteorra] Thank you Judges at 3 Kings

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 16:31:13 PST 2005

Unto all the Fine Gentles who helped with judging at Three Kings -  Thank You!

I was worried there might not be enough.

But folks came through like the great and noble Ansteorrans they are and we
had very generous help so that no one was overworked or overwhelmed.

The skill level of the artisans showing was wonderful and we saw many  lovely
(and tasty!) pieces.

Perhaps Lady Brangwyn would be kind enough to post the names of all the
artisans and the judges.

She is such a kind and sweet lady. Everything was set up and  ready to go.
She even had some excellent munchies for busy and hungry  judges. Bless you, my
Lady.

I would also like to thank the weather gods for being totally kind to us  all.

HL Ciard O'Seachnasaigh
Titled Artisan of Rosenfeld