[Ansteorra] Thank you Judges at 3 Kings

Brangwyne brangwyne at cablelynx.com
Tue Nov 15 16:12:38 PST 2005

Thank you Ciard for your compliments and also for your help with the A&S at
Three Kings. We had a wonderful turnout and many lovely things to look at
(and taste!!)

Many thanks to the judges who gave time out of their busy schedules to make
sure that everyone's entry was judged.  Thanks goes to (and please forgive
me if I get your name wrong) HL Arabella de Montecute, Countess Sara Penrose
 HL Ciard O'Seachnasaigh, HL Fridhr Heralds, Mistress Rhiannon ferch Cian,
Master Modius von Mergentheim, Sir Kief of Kiersted and Mistress Ariella d
Aille.

I would also like to thank the two wonderful gentlemen who judged the Meads,
but unfortunately I can not remember your names. Would you please let me
know who you are so that I might thank you properly?

We had entries from the following people:
 Lord Geoffrey Tailor, Lady Bridget Rede of Dunvegan, Mistress Ariella d
Aille, HL Ian DunGillan. Stephanie Lilburn, HL Ciard O'Seachnasaigh, Sir
Gideon Macleod, Lady Mariah Angelique, Countess Regina Gunnvor Morningstar,
Eule von Haginbald, Carletta da Nocolosi, Clara von Ulm, Countess Sara
Penrose, Duke Miguel De Oporto, Don Brendan McEwan, Duchess Conal O
Rioghbhardain. Thank you all for your wonderful entries.

Thanks again to everyone!!

Lady Brangwyne verch Gryffyd
Shire of Rosenfeld MoAS