[Ansteorra] HL Gerald of Leesville seeks a poor cloak that has wandered from it's home.

jerryn at houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Thu Nov 17 08:11:36 PST 2005

Dear friends,

As the cold winds from the North blow through the branches, I find
that my cloak has wandered off.  It's a friendly cloak, and quite
warm, and has offered it's hospitality has been offered and accepted
by many a chilled lady.

It is a hooded cloak made of black cotton velvet with a burgundy
flannel lining and a black rope frog for the clasp.  Being a man of
large girth, the cloak is rather large and warm.

If my cloak went home with you, could you please write me and let me
know, so that I can arrange for its return?  I will be attending
Bordermarch's Autumn Melees, and as those who watch the signs for
weather point to a beautiful, albeit cold, weekend, I would very much
appreciate the return of my cloak.

My thanks for your time and patience.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate