[Ansteorra] Bordermarch

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 08:40:52 PST 2005

I too would like to thank Boardemarch for a wondeful event.  It has  been too
many years since my last one that I had forgotton how much fun they  were and
how many friends I have.  I will never forget the look on Patrick  Michael's
face when he looked through the crowd of fighters and recognized  me.  My only
complaint is that some one forgot to turn the air conditioning  off at night
but it was OK because the baroness snuggeled  up real close to  me Sat nite.
B Bors