[Ansteorra] Bjornburg Sheep

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Nov 23 07:42:26 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/22/2005 1:46:52 PM Central Standard Time,
Sircorwin at hotmail.com writes:

AAh  yes....the Fabled Loch Flock.....You probably gave them the ugly ones
which means they were eaten shortly after they had their way with
them......Thus our Beautiful Flossie was quite the temptation....you
see....Flossie was Trained in the art of Seduction and the KamaSutra....No
Real Man can withstand her charms!   Your protest has been  duelly noted
Baron Loch but your Talk is a Crock and your Flock I do Mock  for they are
not good to Hock nor to shave and make Sock... Thy Herd is a  Sham....not ONE
decent Ram, how Dare thee to Compare to our Maiden most  Fair with her
Shimmering curls of flaxon white Hair.....I beseech thee to  beWare for my
Men will not Scare though you a Great Barony be....on the  field you have not
yet met ME.
hehe

Sir Corwin von Suess
Dr.  of the Ryme....when I have the Tyme
Rhoadd

OH your scurolous knave,
great insult you gave.
To mock the Lock Flock
shows no brain but a block.
Your insult, most dire
has awoken my ire.
My ire once awoken
dictatates your body be broken.
 So I call once again
the Imperial Coastal region.
Stargate, the greatest one
whose army has always won,
The Barony of the Raven
who defeat the most craven,
The Border of the Marshes arise
call up you fighters most prized.
Great Baronies mightely join
For glory, prize and coin
Bring your shires and cantons strong
To avenge this mighty  wrong.
The allies of Bjornburg have found,
a need to slap a knave around.
And to you, Sir Corwin von Suess
a mighty insult you have set loose.
Close your windows and doors do lock
for your Flossie will soon be part of the flock.

he-he ;>)

Baron Bors of Lothian
Baron Loch Soilleir