[Ansteorra] Sad News...

Gail Gavit ggavit at interconnect.net
Tue Nov 29 08:25:14 PST 2005

Greetings unto the populace,

I have been asked to convey this sad news. This morning at 6:00 am PST,
Baron Felix from Seawinds passed away. He died peacefully in his sleep and
was not on any pain medication. For the last seven months he had been living
with his son Felix, Jr and his family in California. Burial plans are
pending at this time. Funeral will be in Woodsboro, Tx.
Baron Felix was instrumental in the founding and early support of Seawinds.
He was a wonderful artisan and avid reader. His love of the SCA was evident
and he participated as often as he could. I will miss him and always
remember him as the gentile old gentlemen that he was.
In sad service,
HL Katherine Brandon