[Ansteorra] Re: Psychos and other Ogres

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 05:49:29 PST 2005

"There's not much you can do with these people, other than to hope that
eventually most people will see through them (and they usually do). It
can
be a real rollercoaster ride until that happens though.  Frankly, I've
gotten so tired of that sort of thing I just walk away and do my best
keep people like that from intruding on my life.  I've got better
things to
do.

Corrinne "

  Well said!!

  YIS,
  Muirenn

"Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've
been but also where you're going.  Life is not a race, but a journey to
be savored each step of the way."