[Ansteorra] What has happened?

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 13:40:42 PDT 2005

"Michael Smith" <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com>  wrote:
<snip>
Did the SCA used to use a lot more FREE sites than we do now?  Right or wrong, it seems that perhaps people are more inclined to be careless on a site that is paid for, as  there's perhaps some expectation of service to be provided rather than a genuine appreciation for the site owners and the use of the site.
<snip>

As one that has been an event steward, the sites we have used state that there is a final walk through before the site is considered cleared. Free site or paid for, we should leave a site clean and remember that "SCA members always leave a site better off than we found it and that honor was of utmost importance."

Muirenn inghean Chonaill

"Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've
been but also where you're going.  Life is not a race, but a journey to
be savored each step of the way."