[Ansteorra] Re: Ansteorra Digest, Vol 29, Issue 7-10/4 (L T)

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 17:34:24 PDT 2005

In my humble opinion, there seems to be a general lack of courtesy!   For
instance, at an event this past weekend, I was asked to "walk and talk" with  two
people about some kind of private issues, when a "gentleman" spied us
walking, inserted himself, then refused to leave. Another problem  is people
barging, into or through, pavillions (on list fields) or camps  without asking
permission.  There just seems to be NO manners  left.  When we started playing,
almost 14 years ago, we were taught what to  do and what NOT to do.  We were also
sure that someone would "get us" if we  did not "tow the line".  Maybe we
should work harder at teaching  politeness.

In Service,

HL Elisabeth de Calais