[Ansteorra] I love this kingdom, and a wonderful crown tournament...

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Oct 2 22:30:15 PDT 2005

While I sit here in fair Atlantia, I already miss my home... it's been a difficult time, with the hurricanes devasting a good portion of our kingdom, but this weekend was wonderful to me (and my lady, although she says she does not remember a lot of it).

To the barony of Weisenfeur, thanks for a lovely event, a great site, a wonderful feast (HL Elizabeth de Calais and all of her excellent helpers), cool songs, gorgeous feast servers, and a wonderful time..

What's next???  3 Kings? Bjornsborg Heroes?  I here theres a new sheriff in Bordermarch...:)  think them Duke boys can't get away from the Boss?

Jean Paul, feeling silly...
the hopefully-soon-to-be-Province-of-Mooneschadowe

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
http://www.nomadics.com