[Ansteorra] Question 10/03

Chris Zakes moondrgn at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 18:28:08 PDT 2005

At 04:14 PM 10/3/2005, you wrote:

(snip)

>Personally, I started during the Principality of Ansteorra, when Randall
>and Constance were Tanist and Tanista and Sean and Katerina sat the
>Ansteorran Thrones under the flag of Atenveldt. That was.....27 years ago,
>which would make it 5-9 generations of Ansteorrans.
>
>Xene
>(feeling kinda old right now)

Oh, fluff! You're just a youngster.

I can remember before there *was* a Principality of Ansteorra, and even
before there was as region of Ansteorra; before either Sean or Randall were
knighted. I recall Simonn and Tessa as newcomers, and Duchess Willow when
she was simply Lady Willow.

Coming up on 30 years next month.

         -Tivar Moondragon
         Ansteorran fossil