[Ansteorra] What has happened?

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 07:43:34 PDT 2005

Thank you Robin. As near as I can tell every group
(culture, nationality, clubs, etc) has bemoaned the
failings of the current times and wished for a return
to the "good ole days", and if we were to look a
little closer at those times they really weren't all
that good. The best we can do IMO is to try and be as
good as we can and try to make those in our sphere of
influence be the best they can.
Robert