[Ansteorra] To be chivalric or not

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 13:56:29 PDT 2005

I feel as a Lady that I must come to the defense of our "Gentle" men. I see undemanded acts of Chivarly every time we are at an event. I am one of those ladies who at times say no, but hopefully respectfully. I know that there are those that need the help more than I do, but be assured I am not above asking for help if needed it. How many times have I seen men help my husband with my extentsive kitchen or tent, this all for my comfort. I feel that when something is given when you least expect it, the more it is apperciated.

My two cents worth given in respect to all,

Muirenn inghean Chonaill
Barony of Eldern Hills

"Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've
been but also where you're going.  Life is not a race, but a journey to
be savored each step of the way."