[Ansteorra] Question 10/03

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 07:37:39 PDT 2005

I think that one thing that seems to have changed within our Society is
personal accountibility.
Our interactions seemed to be more meaningful before email and instant
messages.  Our vision of a person revolved around their deeds that we
witnessed, making it more personal and that much more of an inner drive to
remember our courtesies and honor.  Acts of valor witnessed and not put
through the filter of mass emails.

Just seems that because our time together in the SCA was so much more
special and limited based upon our time together at events instead of in
e-lists.

Just my two cents ;)

Larissa