[Ansteorra] Etiquette Classes (Was The SCA's existance)

Racheal racheal.no.ansteorra at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 18:41:17 PDT 2005

Actually no, I did not ask for an Etiquette class. I didn't know what
classes were to be taught...as a newcomer, how could I?
 I thought since she has been in the group alot longer than I, she should
know what classes to offer to the newcomers. I went to several of the
classes she did offer so I could learn about the SCA. But most were the
various areas/things to do within the SCA.
 Like alot of people, I have watched other in the society so I could fit in
with them. And using my own judgement and common sense to know when to or
not to offer help/criticism. And at all times trying to be polite even if I
do not personnally like the person. After all, you never know who could be
listening.
 adding a couple more pennies to the conversation,
Racheal