[Ansteorra] Attn: Light fighters/Late Period personas

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:40:35 PDT 2005

I'm currently experiencing some issues with a professor of mine.  I come to
you all for help.  It's actually quite simple.  All I need is a picture of
you in your froofiest light fighting outfits. I prefer the lords, but my
dear ladies, you may send in your pictures as well, especially if you're
wearing pants as opposed to a skirt.
She's convinced I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm convinced I do,
and I want to prove it. So, if you all would be so kind as to help me out, I
would really appreciate it.
-Chelsea Williams
Known in these Current Middle Ages as Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel