[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern Dance at Bryn Gwlad Baronial

Catalina Ana de Salamanca catalina at ravenkeep.org
Fri Oct 7 14:35:21 PDT 2005

Hafla at Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial!
Oct.22, 2005
Come join the Middle Eastern Dance Party (Hafla) at Bryn Gwlad's Fall
Baronial as we dance the night away in true Ansteorran style.
We'll start right after court and go until they make us stop. We'll
supply water and mint infusion and cookies. You bring your favorite
snack and some largess for the dancers who catch your eye. Bring
something to sit on and we'll bring something to dance too.
All musicians welcome.
For more information please contact Lady Catalina at
catalina at ravenkeep.org